Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians at Southeast Kentucky Community and Technical College: Overview
Number of students161
At the Southeast Kentucky Community and Technical College through Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians program you can get degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 700 College Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 161 or more and 99.4% of students are men.
Southeast Kentucky Community and Technical College campus is safe for students with 0.07% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary is the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 6% of students get financial aid.
Please pay attention that if you are trying to figure out what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at Southeast Kentucky Community and Technical College. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Kentucky offering Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians programs - please tap on the blue button on the right. 18 universities are currently offering programs in Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians - Ashland Community and Technical College, Elizabethtown Community and Technical College, Hazard Community and Technical College and other.
Other Programs in Southeast Kentucky Community and Technical College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Southeast Kentucky Community and Technical College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
- Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
- Heavy/Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technologies
- Industrial Mechanics and Maintenance Technology
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
- Autobody/Collision and Repair Technology/Technician
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Diesel Mechanics Technology/Technician
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Precision Metal Working
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Computer and Information Sciences
Funeral Service and Mortuary Science
Give feedback about Southeast Kentucky Community and Technical College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Southeast Kentucky Community and Technical College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful