Dental Support Services and Allied Professions at J Sargeant Reynolds Community College: Overview
Number of students31
At the J Sargeant Reynolds Community College through Dental Support Services and Allied Professions program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 1651 East Parham Road.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 31 or more and 6.5% of students are men.
J Sargeant Reynolds Community College campus is safe for students with 0.02% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, forcible sex offense and aggravated assault are the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 7% of students are granted with financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to select, you сan discover all the information about other programs at J Sargeant Reynolds Community College on the Other Programs block. To check out programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is added. You can tap on the blue button on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Virginia which have Dental Support Services and Allied Professions programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Dental Support Services and Allied Professions in Virginia are 21, such as Central Virginia Community College, Danville Community College, Germanna Community College and other.
Other Programs in J Sargeant Reynolds Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in J Sargeant Reynolds Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Dental Support Services and Allied Professions program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Dental Laboratory Technology/Technician
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Ophthalmic and Optometric Support Services and Allied Professions
- Opticianry/Ophthalmic Dispensing Optician
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
Applied Horticulture and Horticultural Business Services
Culinary Arts and Related Services
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Computer and Information Sciences
Biological and Physical Sciences
Give feedback about J Sargeant Reynolds Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for J Sargeant Reynolds Community College
More colleges and universities
University of Cosmetology Arts & Sciences-McAllen
Graduation Rate: 71%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Advanced Barber College and Hair Design
Graduation Rate: 57%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful