Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies at South Suburban College: Overview
Number of students118
At the South Suburban College through Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 15800 South State Street.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 118 or more and 28.8% of students are men.
South Suburban College campus is safe for students with 0.09% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, motor vehicle theft and forcible sex offense are the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 10% of students are granted with financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to select, you сan discover all the information about other programs at South Suburban College on the Other Programs block. To examine programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is available. You can click the blue sidebar on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in Illinois offering Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies in Illinois are 91, such as National Louis University, North Central College, North Park University and other.
Other Programs in South Suburban College
Here you can find the list of other programs in South Suburban College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Office Management and Supervision
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Executive Assistant/Executive Secretary
- Entrepreneurial and Small Business Operations
- Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies
- Small Business Administration/Management
- Real Estate
- Specialized Sales, Merchandising and Marketing Operations
- Fashion Merchandising
Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Cardiovascular Technology/Technologist
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography/Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Phlebotomy Technician/Phlebotomist
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Design and Applied Arts
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Legal Support Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Special Education and Teaching
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Give feedback about South Suburban College
Student Reviews and Ratings for South Suburban College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful