Business Administration and Management at South Central College: Overview
- Associate's degree 22
Number of students22
At the South Central College through Business Administration and Management program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 1920 Lee Blvd.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 22 or more and 40.9% of students are men.
South Central College campus is safe for students with 0.03% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary is the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 12% of students are granted with financial aid.
Please pay attention that if you are trying to figure out what program to pick on the Other Programs block you сan find all the information about other programs at South Central College. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could explore programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Minnesota providing Business Administration and Management programs - please tap on the blue button on the right. 80 universities are currently offering programs in Business Administration and Management - Academy College, Alexandria Technical & Community College, Crown College and other.
Other Programs in South Central College
Here you can find the list of other programs in South Central College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Business Administration and Management program.
Filters by degree:
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Office Management and Supervision
- Accounting and Related Services
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Restaurant/Food Services Management
- Marketing/Marketing Management
Civil Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Agricultural Business and Management
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
Computer and Information Sciences
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Architectural Sciences and Technology
Building/Construction Finishing, Management, and Inspection
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Design and Applied Arts
Give feedback about South Central College
Student Reviews and Ratings for South Central College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful