Biology/Biological Sciences at South Central College: Overview
- Associate's degree 2
Number of students2
At the South Central College through Biology/Biological Sciences program you can get degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 1920 Lee Blvd.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 2 or more and 0% of students are men.
South Central College campus is safe for students with 0.03% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary is the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 12% of students have financial aid.
Visit the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to pick. There you сan explore all the information about other programs at South Central College. You can apply filter option “by degree” to check out programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To open a list of all colleges and universities in Minnesota providing Biology/Biological Sciences programs, tap on the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Biology/Biological Sciences in Minnesota are 37, such as St Olaf College, Crown College, The College of Saint Scholastica and other.
Other Programs in South Central College
Here you can find the list of other programs in South Central College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Biology/Biological Sciences program.
Filters by degree:
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Office Management and Supervision
- Accounting and Related Services
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Restaurant/Food Services Management
- Marketing/Marketing Management
Civil Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Agricultural Business and Management
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
Computer and Information Sciences
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Architectural Sciences and Technology
Building/Construction Finishing, Management, and Inspection
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Design and Applied Arts
Give feedback about South Central College
Student Reviews and Ratings for South Central College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful