Precision Production at South Arkansas Community College: Overview
Number of students105
At the South Arkansas Community College through Precision Production program you can gain degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. The lessons of this program will be held at 300 S West Ave.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 105 or more and 98.1% of students are men.
South Arkansas Community College campus is safe for students with 0.12% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary and motor vehicle theft are the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 10% of students have financial aid.
Please note that if you are thinking about what program to pick on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at South Arkansas Community College. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in Arkansas which have Precision Production programs - please tap on the blue button on the right. 24 universities are currently offering programs in Precision Production - Arkansas State University Mid-South, Crowley's Ridge Technical Institute, National Park Community College and other.
Other Programs in South Arkansas Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in South Arkansas Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Precision Production program.
Filters by degree:
Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Medical Transcription/Transcriptionist
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Phlebotomy Technician/Phlebotomist
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Physical Science Technologies/Technicians
Computer and Information Sciences
Give feedback about South Arkansas Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for South Arkansas Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful