Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians at Somerset Community College: Overview
Number of students356
At the Somerset Community College through Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 808 Monticello Street.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 356 or more and 97.2% of students are men.
Somerset Community College campus is safe for students with 0.07% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary is the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 12% of students have financial aid.
Check out the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to select. There you сan find all the information about other programs at Somerset Community College. You can use filter option “by degree” to check out programs offering the degree you're interested in. To open a list of all colleges and universities in Kentucky which have Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians programs, tap on the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians in Kentucky are 18, such as Ashland Community and Technical College, Elizabethtown Community and Technical College, Hazard Community and Technical College and other.
Other Programs in Somerset Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Somerset Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
- Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
- Heavy/Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technologies
- Industrial Mechanics and Maintenance Technology
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
- Autobody/Collision and Repair Technology/Technician
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Diesel Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Computer and Information Sciences
Give feedback about Somerset Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Somerset Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful