Educational Administration and Supervision at Kaplan University-Davenport Campus: Overview
Number of students270
At the Kaplan University-Davenport Campus through Educational Administration and Supervision program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Postbaccalaureate certificate, Master's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 1801 East Kimberly Road.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 270 or more and 22.6% of students are men. 3.7% of students studying the Educational Administration and Supervision program are non-residents of the United States.
Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students.
If you are still not sure what program to select, you сan explore all the information about other programs at Kaplan University-Davenport Campus on the Other Programs block. To sort programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is implemented. You can tap on the blue button on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in Iowa which have Educational Administration and Supervision programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Educational Administration and Supervision in Iowa are 14, such as Dordt College, Drake University, Kaplan University-Mason City Campus and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Kaplan University-Davenport Campus
Here you can find the list of other programs in Kaplan University-Davenport Campus and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Educational Administration and Supervision program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
- Public Health
- Public Health Education and Promotion
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Nursing Administration
- Family Practice Nurse/Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Geriatric Nurse/Nursing
Educational Administration and Supervision
- Educational Administration and Supervision
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Higher Education/Higher Education Administration
- Educational/Instructional Media Design
- Educational/Instructional Technology
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Teacher Education, Multiple Levels
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Non-Professional General Legal Studies (Undergraduate
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Natural Resources Conservation and Research
Give feedback about Kaplan University-Davenport Campus
Student Reviews and Ratings for Kaplan University-Davenport Campus
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful