Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants at Shawnee Community College: Overview
Number of students103
At the Shawnee Community College through Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. The classes of this program will be held at 8364 Shawnee College Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 103 or more and 10.7% of students are men.
Shawnee Community College campus is safe for students with 0.06% of maximum crimes a year. Aggravated assault is the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 5% of students have financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to pick, you сan find all the information about other programs at Shawnee Community College on the Other Programs block. To explore programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is available. You can tap on the blue button on the right to find a list of all colleges and universities in Illinois offering Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants in Illinois are 65, such as National Louis University, Oakton Community College, Parkland College and other.
Other Programs in Shawnee Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Shawnee Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Medical Insurance Specialist/Medical Biller
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Services Technician
- Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Give feedback about Shawnee Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Shawnee Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful