Sanford-Brown College-Houston North Loop in Houston: Academic Programs
Number of degree programs offered
Sanford-Brown College-Houston North Loop offers 24 programs in total: 12 are for 1-year, but less than-2-year certificate programs, 9 - for Associate's degree, and 3 are 2-year, but less than 4-year certificate programs.
This is one of the lowest number of programs in comparison with other 83 universities in Harris county. Sanford-Brown College-Houston North Loop is one of the few institutions in Harris that offers an Associate's degree program.
Total credit/contact hours
Here you can find the data on instructional activity in measured in total credit and/or contact hours delivered by institutions during a 12-month period. Also we shown the Texas state average data to help you compare.
Sanford-Brown College-Houston North Loop provides coursework for undergraduate students оnly.
In 2014-2015 academic year estimated full-time equivalent undergraduate enrollment was 30 students with 895 сredit hours for 12-month instructional activity period.
Filters by degree:
Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Renal/Dialysis Technologist/Technician
- Sterile Processing Technology/Technician
More colleges and universities in Harris county
More colleges and universities in Texas state
Utah College of Massage Therapy-Dallas
Graduation Rate: 95%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful