Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities at Ohio Dominican University: Overview
Number of students29
At the Ohio Dominican University through Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree, Bachelor's degree, Master's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are necessary or admission. The classes of this program will be held at 1216 Sunbury Road.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 29 or more and 24.1% of students are men.
Ohio Dominican University provides on-campus housing. Ohio Dominican University campus is safe for students with 0.71% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, aggravated assault and forcible sex offense are the most frequently detected crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying room charge worth 5216$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 12% of students get financial aid.
Please note that if you are trying to figure out what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan find all the information about other programs at Ohio Dominican University. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in Ohio offering Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities programs - please click the blue sidebar on the right. 92 universities are currently offering programs in Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities - University of Akron Main Campus, University of Akron Wayne College, Ashland University and other.
Other Programs in Ohio Dominican University
Here you can find the list of other programs in Ohio Dominican University and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program.
Filters by degree:
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Educational Administration and Supervision
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Special Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Junior High/Intermediate/Middle School Education and Teaching
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Science Teacher Education/General Science Teacher Education
- Social Science Teacher Education
- Biology Teacher Education
- Teaching English or French as a Second or Foreign Language
- Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language/ESL Language Instructor
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Communication and Media Studies
Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Theological and Ministerial Studies
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Natural Resources Conservation and Research
Criminal Justice and Corrections
English Language and Literature
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
Give feedback about Ohio Dominican University
Student Reviews and Ratings for Ohio Dominican University
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful