Criminal Justice/Police Science at Arkansas State University-Beebe: Overview
Number of students54
At the Arkansas State University-Beebe through Criminal Justice/Police Science program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 1000 Iowa Street.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 54 or more and 59.3% of students are men.
Arkansas State University-Beebe offers on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Arkansas State University-Beebe campus is safe for students with 0.22% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary is the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 18% of students get financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to choose, you сan explore all the information about other programs at Arkansas State University-Beebe on the Other Programs block. To sort programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is available. You can tap on the blue sidebar on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in Arkansas offering Criminal Justice/Police Science programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Criminal Justice/Police Science in Arkansas are 13, such as East Arkansas Community College, National Park Community College, Arkansas Northeastern College and other.
Other Programs in Arkansas State University-Beebe
Here you can find the list of other programs in Arkansas State University-Beebe and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Criminal Justice/Police Science program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Health/Medical Preparatory Programs
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
Electrical/Electronics Equipment Installation and Repair
- Electrical/Electronics Equipment Installation and Repair
- Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
- Heavy/Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technologies
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
- Autobody/Collision and Repair Technology/Technician
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Diesel Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Small Engine Mechanics and Repair Technology/Technician
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Computer Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Agricultural Business and Management
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Give feedback about Arkansas State University-Beebe
Student Reviews and Ratings for Arkansas State University-Beebe
Photo by Steph Thompson
Photo by Alex Rountree
Photo by Taylor Heatherly
Photo by TOMMY Seabolt
Photo by Amy Warden
All the photos were taken from different opened sources from the internet. Information for authors: if you don't want Search.University to show your photos here, please let us know by the contact form. You need to send us the information that confirms your authorship.
More colleges and universities
Healing Hands School of Holistic Health
Graduation Rate: 87%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful