Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies at Pierce College-Fort Steilacoom: Overview
- Associate's degree 876
Number of students876
At the Pierce College-Fort Steilacoom through Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies program you can gain degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 9401 Farwest Dr SW.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 876 or more and 40.4% of students are men. 7.4% of students taking the Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies program are non-residents of the United States.
Pierce College-Fort Steilacoom campus is safe for students with 0.06% of maximum crimes a year. Forcible sex offense, motor vehicle theft and robbery are the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 5% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Please note that if you are thinking about what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan find all the information about other programs at Pierce College-Fort Steilacoom. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to open a list of all colleges and universities in Washington providing Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies programs - please click the blue sidebar on the right. 44 universities are currently offering programs in Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies - Bellevue College, Bellingham Technical College, Big Bend Community College and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Pierce College-Fort Steilacoom
Here you can find the list of other programs in Pierce College-Fort Steilacoom and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Services Technician
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Medical Informatics
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- General Office Occupations and Clerical Services
- Construction Management
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Computer Software and Media Applications
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Quality Control and Safety Technologies/Technicians
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Culinary Arts and Related Services
Foreign Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
Building/Construction Finishing, Management, and Inspection
Give feedback about Pierce College-Fort Steilacoom
Student Reviews and Ratings for Pierce College-Fort Steilacoom
More colleges and universities
Healing Hands School of Holistic Health
Graduation Rate: 87%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful