Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin at Chattanooga State Community College: Overview
- Associate's degree 151
Number of students151
At the Chattanooga State Community College through Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 4501 Amnicola Hwy.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 151 or more and 13.2% of students are men.
Chattanooga State Community College campus is safe for students with 0.03% of maximum crimes a year. Aggravated assault and burglary are the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 12% of students are granted with financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to choose, you сan discover all the information about other programs at Chattanooga State Community College on the Other Programs block. To explore programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is available. You can tap on the blue button on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Tennessee offering Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin in Tennessee are 47, such as ITT Technical Institute-Nashville, Aquinas College, Austin Peay State University and other.
Other Programs in Chattanooga State Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Chattanooga State Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Computer and Information Sciences
Community Organization and Advocacy
Give feedback about Chattanooga State Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Chattanooga State Community College
More colleges and universities
InterCoast Career Institute-South Portland
South Portland, ME
Graduation Rate: 71%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful