Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin at Eastern Arizona College: Overview
- Associate's degree 65
Number of students65
At the Eastern Arizona College through Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 615 N. Stadium Ave..
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 65 or more and 18.5% of students are men. 1.5% of students enrolled in the Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin program are non-residents of the United States.
Eastern Arizona College offers on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Eastern Arizona College campus is safe for students with 0.13% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary and aggravated assault are the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 8% of students are granted with financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to pick, you сan find all the information about other programs at Eastern Arizona College on the Other Programs block. To examine programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is available. You can tap on the blue sidebar on the right to find a list of all colleges and universities in Arizona which have Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin in Arizona are 33, such as Everest College-Phoenix, Brookline College-Phoenix, Arizona Western College and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Eastern Arizona College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Eastern Arizona College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin program.
Filters by degree:
Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Health/Medical Preparatory Programs
- Pre-Medicine/Pre-Medical Studies
- Pre-Pharmacy Studies
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Business Operations Support and Secretarial Services
- Entrepreneurial and Small Business Operations
- Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
Civil Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Precision Metal Working
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians
Linguistic, Comparative, and Related Language Studies and Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
English Language and Literature
Give feedback about Eastern Arizona College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Eastern Arizona College
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful