Health Professions and Related Programs at Mills College: Overview
Number of students47
At the Mills College through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can get degrees of such award levels: Award of at least 2 but less than 4 academic years, Postbaccalaureate certificate. Secondary school record, Recommendations, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are necessary when applying. The lessons of this program will be held at 5000 MacArthur Blvd.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 47 or more and 25.5% of students are men.
Mills College provides on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Mills College campus is safe for students with 0.31% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, forcible sex offense and motor vehicle theft are the most often detected crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying room charge worth 5980$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 22% of students are granted with financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to choose, you сan discover all the information about other programs at Mills College on the Other Programs block. To explore programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is implemented. You can tap on the blue button on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in California offering Health Professions and Related Programs programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs in California are 435, such as Ashford University, ITT Technical Institute-Rancho Cordova, American River College and other.
Other Programs in Mills College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Mills College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Educational Administration and Supervision
- Educational Administration and Supervision
- Special Education and Teaching
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Early Childhood Special Education Programs
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Teacher Education, Multiple Levels
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Art Teacher Education
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Science Teacher Education/General Science Teacher Education
- Social Studies Teacher Education
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
Give feedback about Mills College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Mills College
More colleges and universities
The New England Conservatory of Music
Graduation Rate: 87%
Acceptance Rate: 29%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful