Health and Medical Administrative Services at Rowan-Cabarrus Community College: Overview
Number of students366
At the Rowan-Cabarrus Community College through Health and Medical Administrative Services program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 1333 Jake Alexander Blvd.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 366 or more and 0.3% of students are men. 0.3% of students studying the Health and Medical Administrative Services program are non-residents of the United States.
Rowan-Cabarrus Community College campus is safe for students with 0.08% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary and arson are the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 24% of students have financial aid.
Please make note that if you are thinking about what program to pick on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at Rowan-Cabarrus Community College. We implemented filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to open a list of all colleges and universities in North Carolina providing Health and Medical Administrative Services programs - please click the blue sidebar on the right. 80 universities are currently offering programs in Health and Medical Administrative Services - Cape Fear Community College, Carteret Community College, College of the Albemarle and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Rowan-Cabarrus Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Rowan-Cabarrus Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health and Medical Administrative Services program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Office Management/Administration
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Health/Medical Preparatory Programs
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
Computer and Information Sciences
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Electrical and Power Transmission Installers
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Precision Metal Working
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Give feedback about Rowan-Cabarrus Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Rowan-Cabarrus Community College
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful