Rocky Mountain College in Billings: Academic Programs
Number of degree programs offered
Rocky Mountain College offers 153 programs in total: 141 are for Bachelor's degree, 9 - for Master's degree, and 3 are Associate's degree.
This is one of the lowest number of programs in comparison with other 31 universities in Montana state, with one of the highest number of Bachelor's degree. Rocky Mountain College is one of the few institutions in Montana that offers an Associate's degree program.
Total credit/contact hours
Here you can find the data on instructional activity in measured in total credit and/or contact hours delivered by institutions during a 12-month period. Also we shown the Montana state average data to help you compare.
Rocky Mountain College provides coursework for undergraduate students and graduate students.
In 2014-2015 academic year estimated full-time equivalent undergraduate enrollment was 919 students with 27569 сredit hours for 12-month instructional activity period. The enrollment for graduates was 180 with 4322 credit hours.
TOP 5 Popular Majors
The most popular majors counted as percentage breakdown of degrees awarded in every single discipline in Rocky Mountain College
Filters by degree:
Educational Administration and Supervision
- Educational Administration and Supervision
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Art Teacher Education
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Music Teacher Education
- Science Teacher Education/General Science Teacher Education
- Social Studies Teacher Education
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Drama/Theatre Arts and Stagecraft
Natural Resources Conservation and Research
Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
English Language and Literature
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
More colleges and universities in Montana state
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful