Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies at Rend Lake College: Overview
- Associate's degree 142
Number of students142
At the Rend Lake College through Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies program you can gain degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 468 N Ken Gray Pky.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 142 or more and 43% of students are men.
Rend Lake College campus is safe for students with 0.03% of maximum crimes a year. Motor vehicle theft is the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 13% of students get financial aid.
Please make note that if you are thinking about what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan find all the information about other programs at Rend Lake College. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Illinois providing Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies programs - please click the blue button on the right. 91 universities are currently offering programs in Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies - National Louis University, North Central College, North Park University and other.
Other Programs in Rend Lake College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Rend Lake College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Medical Staff Services Technology/Technician
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Mining and Petroleum Technologies/Technicians
- Mining Technology/Technician
- Computer Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Computer Technology/Computer Systems Technology
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Architectural Drafting and Architectural CAD/CADD
Agricultural Business and Management
Heavy/Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technologies
Design and Applied Arts
Culinary Arts and Related Services
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Electrical and Power Transmission Installers
Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
Biological and Physical Sciences
Give feedback about Rend Lake College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Rend Lake College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful