Social Sciences at Reed College: Overview
- Bachelor's degree 65
Number of students65
At the Reed College through Social Sciences program you can gain degrees of the following award levels: Bachelor's degree. Secondary school record, Recommendations, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are necessary when applying. The lessons of this program will be held at 3203 SE Woodstock Blvd.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 65 or more and 52.3% of students are men. 9.2% of students taking the Social Sciences program are non-residents of the United States.
Reed College offers on-campus housing. Reed College campus is safe for students with 3.87% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, motor vehicle theft and forcible sex offense are the most frequently noticed crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying for room 6570$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 25% of students have financial aid.
Go to the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to choose. There you сan find all the information about other programs at Reed College. You can utilize filter option “by degree” to explore programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To open a list of all colleges and universities in Oregon offering Social Sciences programs, tap on the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Social Sciences in Oregon are 24, such as Central Oregon Community College, Concordia University-Portland, Eastern Oregon University and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Reed College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Reed College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Social Sciences program.
Filters by degree:
Linguistic, Comparative, and Related Language Studies and Services
- Linguistic, Comparative, and Related Language Studies and Services
- East Asian Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- Chinese Language and Literature
- Slavic, Baltic and Albanian Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- Russian Language and Literature
- Germanic Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- German Language and Literature
- Romance Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- French Language and Literature
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Classics and Classical Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
Drama/Theatre Arts and Stagecraft
Natural Resources Conservation and Research
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
Give feedback about Reed College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Reed College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful