General Sales, Merchandising and Related Marketing Operations at Rasmussen College-Minnesota: Overview
- Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years 1
Number of students1
At the Rasmussen College-Minnesota through General Sales, Merchandising and Related Marketing Operations program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. The lessons of this program will be held at 226 Park Avenue South.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 1 or more and 100% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 3% of students receive financial aid.
Please make note that if you are thinking about what program to pick on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at Rasmussen College-Minnesota. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to open a list of all colleges and universities in Minnesota providing General Sales, Merchandising and Related Marketing Operations programs - please tap on the blue sidebar on the right. 19 universities are currently offering programs in General Sales, Merchandising and Related Marketing Operations - Alexandria Technical & Community College, St Catherine University, Anoka-Ramsey Community College and other.
Other Programs in Rasmussen College-Minnesota
Here you can find the list of other programs in Rasmussen College-Minnesota and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the General Sales, Merchandising and Related Marketing Operations program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Executive Assistant/Executive Secretary
- Human Resources Management and Services
- Management Information Systems and Services
- Management Information Systems
- General Sales, Merchandising and Related Marketing Operations
- Selling Skills and Sales Operations
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Office Management/Administration
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Medical Office Assistant/Specialist
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Computer Software and Media Applications
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Visual and Performing Arts
Give feedback about Rasmussen College-Minnesota
Student Reviews and Ratings for Rasmussen College-Minnesota
More colleges and universities
Regency Beauty Institute-St Cloud
Waite Park, MN
Graduation Rate: 51%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful