Executive Assistant/Executive Secretary at Rasmussen College-Minnesota: Overview
Number of students241
At the Rasmussen College-Minnesota through Executive Assistant/Executive Secretary program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. The lessons of this program will be held at 226 Park Avenue South.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 241 or more and 35.3% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 3% of students are granted with financial aid.
Check out the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to pick. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at Rasmussen College-Minnesota. You can utilize filter option “by degree” to explore programs offering the degree you're interested in. To find a list of all colleges and universities in Minnesota which have Executive Assistant/Executive Secretary programs, tap on the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Executive Assistant/Executive Secretary in Minnesota are 3, such as Saint Paul College, Dakota County Technical College.
Other Programs in Rasmussen College-Minnesota
Here you can find the list of other programs in Rasmussen College-Minnesota and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Executive Assistant/Executive Secretary program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Office Management/Administration
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Medical Office Assistant/Specialist
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Electrocardiograph Technology/Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician/Phlebotomist
- Health Aide
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Executive Assistant/Executive Secretary
- Human Resources Management and Services
- Management Information Systems and Services
- Management Information Systems
- General Sales, Merchandising and Related Marketing Operations
- Selling Skills and Sales Operations
Computer Software and Media Applications
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Give feedback about Rasmussen College-Minnesota
Student Reviews and Ratings for Rasmussen College-Minnesota
More colleges and universities
Regency Beauty Institute-St Cloud
Waite Park, MN
Graduation Rate: 51%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful