Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin at Rasmussen College-Minnesota: Overview
- Associate's degree 91
Number of students91
At the Rasmussen College-Minnesota through Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin program you can gain degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 226 Park Avenue South.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 91 or more and 11% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 3% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Go to the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to choose. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at Rasmussen College-Minnesota. You can use filter option “by degree” to sort programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To open a list of all colleges and universities in Minnesota providing Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin programs, tap on the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin in Minnesota are 52, such as Alexandria Technical & Community College, St Olaf College, Crown College and other.
Other Programs in Rasmussen College-Minnesota
Here you can find the list of other programs in Rasmussen College-Minnesota and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin program.
Filters by degree:
Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Office Management/Administration
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Human Resources Management and Services
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
- Management Information Systems and Services
- Management Information Systems
- Marketing/Marketing Management
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Give feedback about Rasmussen College-Minnesota
Student Reviews and Ratings for Rasmussen College-Minnesota
More colleges and universities
Regency Beauty Institute-St Cloud
Waite Park, MN
Graduation Rate: 51%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful