Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician at Rasmussen College-Minnesota: Overview
- Associate's degree 18
Number of students18
At the Rasmussen College-Minnesota through Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 226 Park Avenue South.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 18 or more and 27.8% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 3% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Check out the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to select. There you сan find all the information about other programs at Rasmussen College-Minnesota. You can use filter option “by degree” to check out programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To explore a list of all colleges and universities in Minnesota offering Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician programs, tap on the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician in Minnesota are 12, such as Alexandria Technical & Community College, Saint Paul College, Lake Superior College and other.
Other Programs in Rasmussen College-Minnesota
Here you can find the list of other programs in Rasmussen College-Minnesota and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician program.
Filters by degree:
Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Office Management/Administration
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Human Resources Management and Services
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
- Management Information Systems and Services
- Management Information Systems
- Marketing/Marketing Management
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Give feedback about Rasmussen College-Minnesota
Student Reviews and Ratings for Rasmussen College-Minnesota
More colleges and universities
Regency Beauty Institute-St Cloud
Waite Park, MN
Graduation Rate: 51%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful