Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions at Rasmussen College-Minnesota: Overview
- Associate's degree 29
Number of students29
At the Rasmussen College-Minnesota through Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 226 Park Avenue South.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 29 or more and 13.8% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 3% of students get financial aid.
Please note that if you are trying to figure out what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at Rasmussen College-Minnesota. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to open a list of all colleges and universities in Minnesota which have Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions programs - please click the blue sidebar on the right. 36 universities are currently offering programs in Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions - Anoka Technical College, The College of Saint Scholastica, St Catherine University and other.
Other Programs in Rasmussen College-Minnesota
Here you can find the list of other programs in Rasmussen College-Minnesota and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions program.
Filters by degree:
Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Office Management/Administration
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Human Resources Management and Services
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
- Management Information Systems and Services
- Management Information Systems
- Marketing/Marketing Management
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Give feedback about Rasmussen College-Minnesota
Student Reviews and Ratings for Rasmussen College-Minnesota
More colleges and universities
Regency Beauty Institute-St Cloud
Waite Park, MN
Graduation Rate: 51%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful