Medical Office Assistant/Specialist at Rasmussen College-Minnesota: Overview
- Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years 40
Number of students40
At the Rasmussen College-Minnesota through Medical Office Assistant/Specialist program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. The classes of this program will be held at 226 Park Avenue South.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 40 or more and 0% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 3% of students are granted with financial aid.
Check out the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to pick. There you сan find all the information about other programs at Rasmussen College-Minnesota. You can apply filter option “by degree” to check out programs offering the degree you're interested in. To explore a list of all colleges and universities in Minnesota providing Medical Office Assistant/Specialist programs, tap on the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Medical Office Assistant/Specialist in Minnesota are 17, such as American Indian OIC Inc, Saint Paul College, Riverland Community College and other.
Other Programs in Rasmussen College-Minnesota
Here you can find the list of other programs in Rasmussen College-Minnesota and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Medical Office Assistant/Specialist program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Executive Assistant/Executive Secretary
- Human Resources Management and Services
- Management Information Systems and Services
- Management Information Systems
- General Sales, Merchandising and Related Marketing Operations
- Selling Skills and Sales Operations
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Office Management/Administration
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Medical Office Assistant/Specialist
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Computer Software and Media Applications
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Visual and Performing Arts
Give feedback about Rasmussen College-Minnesota
Student Reviews and Ratings for Rasmussen College-Minnesota
More colleges and universities
Regency Beauty Institute-St Cloud
Waite Park, MN
Graduation Rate: 51%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful