Health Information/Medical Records Administration/Administrator at Rasmussen College-Minnesota: Overview
Number of students8
At the Rasmussen College-Minnesota through Health Information/Medical Records Administration/Administrator program you can gain degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Bachelor's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 226 Park Avenue South.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 8 or more and 0% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 3% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Visit the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to pick. There you сan explore all the information about other programs at Rasmussen College-Minnesota. You can utilize filter option “by degree” to examine programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To open a list of all colleges and universities in Minnesota which have Health Information/Medical Records Administration/Administrator programs, click the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health Information/Medical Records Administration/Administrator in Minnesota are 5, such as The College of Saint Scholastica, University of Minnesota-Crookston, Herzing University-Minneapolis and other.
Other Programs in Rasmussen College-Minnesota
Here you can find the list of other programs in Rasmussen College-Minnesota and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Information/Medical Records Administration/Administrator program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Medical Office Management/Administration
- Health Information/Medical Records Administration/Administrator
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Medical Office Assistant/Specialist
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Electrocardiograph Technology/Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician/Phlebotomist
- Health Aide
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Executive Assistant/Executive Secretary
- Human Resources Management and Services
- Management Information Systems and Services
- Management Information Systems
- General Sales, Merchandising and Related Marketing Operations
- Selling Skills and Sales Operations
Computer Software and Media Applications
Visual and Performing Arts
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Give feedback about Rasmussen College-Minnesota
Student Reviews and Ratings for Rasmussen College-Minnesota
More colleges and universities
Regency Beauty Institute-St Cloud
Waite Park, MN
Graduation Rate: 51%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful