Precision Metal Working at Ranken Technical College: Overview
Number of students128
At the Ranken Technical College through Precision Metal Working program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 4431 Finney Ave.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 128 or more and 98.4% of students are men.
Ranken Technical College offers on-campus housing. Ranken Technical College campus is safe for students with 0.05% of maximum crimes a year. Robbery and burglary are the most frequently detected crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying room charge worth 3700$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 25% of students get financial aid.
Please make note that if you are thinking about what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan find all the information about other programs at Ranken Technical College. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Missouri which have Precision Metal Working programs - please tap on the blue sidebar on the right. 27 universities are currently offering programs in Precision Metal Working - Cape Girardeau Career and Technology Center, Grand River Technical School, Crowder College and other.
Other Programs in Ranken Technical College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Ranken Technical College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Precision Metal Working program.
Filters by degree:
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Equipment Installation and Repair
- Heavy/Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technologies
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
- Autobody/Collision and Repair Technology/Technician
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians
- Industrial Electronics Technology/Technician
- Appliance Installation and Repair Technology/Technician
Architectural Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Architectural Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Architectural Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Instrumentation Technology/Technician
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineering Technology/
- Computer Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Computer Engineering Technology/Technician
Precision Metal Working
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Give feedback about Ranken Technical College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Ranken Technical College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful