Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs at Radford University: Overview
At the Radford University through Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Bachelor's degree, Master's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are demanded when applying. The classes of this program will be conducted at 801 East Main St..
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 183 or more and 39.3% of students are men. 0.5% of students studying the Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs program are non-residents of the United States.
Radford University offers on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Radford University campus is safe for students with 0.36% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, forcible sex offense and arson are the most often detected crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying for room 4809$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 22% of students have financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to pick, you сan discover all the information about other programs at Radford University on the Other Programs block. To check out programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is available. You can tap on the blue sidebar on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in Virginia which have Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs in Virginia are 33, such as Averett University, Bluefield College, Bridgewater College and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Radford University
Here you can find the list of other programs in Radford University and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
- Educational Administration and Supervision
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Special Education and Teaching
- Student Counseling and Personnel Services
- Counselor Education/School Counseling and Guidance Services
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Reading Teacher Education
Communication Disorders Sciences and Services
- Communication Disorders Sciences and Services
- Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Audiology/Audiologist and Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Athletic Training/Trainer
- Rehabilitation and Therapeutic Professions
- Occupational Therapy/Therapist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Communication and Media Studies
Linguistic, Comparative, and Related Language Studies and Services
Philosophy and Religious Studies
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies
English Language and Literature
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Admission test scores
Give feedback about Radford University
Student Reviews and Ratings for Radford University
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful