Clinical Laboratory Science/Medical Technology/Technologist at University of Maryland, Baltimore: Overview
At the University of Maryland, Baltimore through Clinical Laboratory Science/Medical Technology/Technologist program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Bachelor's degree, Master's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 620 West Lexington St.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 21 or more and 42.9% of students are men. 14.3% of students studying the Clinical Laboratory Science/Medical Technology/Technologist program are non-residents of the United States.
University of Maryland, Baltimore offers on-campus housing. Students that live on campus usually paying room charge worth 8124$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students.
If you are still not sure what program to pick, you сan discover all the information about other programs at University of Maryland, Baltimore on the Other Programs block. To check out programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is available. You can click the blue button on the right to find a list of all colleges and universities in Maryland which have Clinical Laboratory Science/Medical Technology/Technologist programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Clinical Laboratory Science/Medical Technology/Technologist in Maryland are 7, such as Salisbury University, Stevenson University, Washington Adventist University and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in University of Maryland, Baltimore
Here you can find the list of other programs in University of Maryland, Baltimore and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Clinical Laboratory Science/Medical Technology/Technologist program.
Filters by degree:
Advanced/Graduate Dentistry and Oral Sciences
- Advanced/Graduate Dentistry and Oral Sciences
- Dental Clinical Sciences
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Pathology/Pathologist Assistant
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical Laboratory Science/Medical Technology/Technologist
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Genetic Counseling/Counselor
- Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, and Administration
- Pharmacy Administration and Pharmacy Policy and Regulatory Affairs
- Pharmaceutics and Drug Design
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Public Health
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Nursing Science
Give feedback about University of Maryland, Baltimore
Student Reviews and Ratings for University of Maryland, Baltimore
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful