English Language and Literature at Chicago State University: Overview
At the Chicago State University through English Language and Literature program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Bachelor's degree, Master's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Recommendations, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are necessary when applying. The classes of this program will be held at 9501 S. King Drive.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 18 or more and 61.1% of students are men.
Chicago State University offers on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Chicago State University campus is safe for students with 0.16% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, robbery and aggravated assault are the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 5% of students have financial aid.
Please make note that if you are trying to figure out what program to pick on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at Chicago State University. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Illinois which have English Language and Literature programs - please click the blue button on the right. 52 universities are currently offering programs in English Language and Literature - National Louis University, North Central College, North Park University and other.
Other Programs in Chicago State University
Here you can find the list of other programs in Chicago State University and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the English Language and Literature program.
Filters by degree:
Bilingual, Multilingual, and Multicultural Education
- Bilingual, Multilingual, and Multicultural Education
- Bilingual and Multilingual Education
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Educational Administration and Supervision
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Special Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Technology Teacher Education/Industrial Arts Teacher Education
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Trade and Industrial Teacher Education
Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Administration/Administrator
- Public Health
- Public Health Education and Promotion
- Rehabilitation and Therapeutic Professions
- Occupational Therapy/Therapist
- Physical Therapy/Therapist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
English Language and Literature
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Ethnic, Cultural Minority, Gender, and Group Studies
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Romance Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
Radio, Television, and Digital Communication
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Facilities Management
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school rank
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Formal demonstration of competencies
Give feedback about Chicago State University
Student Reviews and Ratings for Chicago State University
Photo by Terrion-Oso Escada
Photo by Brian Christopher
Photo by Justin Clarke
Photo by Linda Perez
Photo by Candice Smith
Photo by Emem Obot
Photo by Candice Smith
Photo by Marquisha W.
Photo by Charles Allen
Photo by D. Green
All the photos were taken from different opened sources from the internet. Information for authors: if you don't want Search.University to show your photos here, please let us know by the contact form. You need to send us the information that confirms your authorship.
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful