Health Professions and Related Programs at Pine Technical & Community College: Overview
Number of students104
At the Pine Technical & Community College through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can gain degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 900 4th St SE.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 104 or more and 6.7% of students are men.
Pine Technical & Community College campus is safe for students with 0.18% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary is the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 4% of students have financial aid.
Go to the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to pick. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at Pine Technical & Community College. You can utilize filter option “by degree” to check out programs offering the degree you're interested in. To explore a list of all colleges and universities in Minnesota providing Health Professions and Related Programs programs, click the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs in Minnesota are 97, such as Academy College, Alexandria Technical & Community College, American Indian OIC Inc and other.
Other Programs in Pine Technical & Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Pine Technical & Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Radiologist Assistant
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Business/Office Automation/Technology/Data Entry
- Entrepreneurial and Small Business Operations
- Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies
Precision Systems Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Precision Metal Working
Manufacturing Engineering Technology/Technician
Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies
Give feedback about Pine Technical & Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Pine Technical & Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful