Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians at Pine Technical & Community College: Overview
Number of students72
At the Pine Technical & Community College through Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians program you can gain degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree, Award of at least 2 but less than 4 academic years. The classes of this program will be held at 900 4th St SE.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 72 or more and 95.8% of students are men.
Pine Technical & Community College campus is safe for students with 0.18% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary is the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 4% of students are granted with financial aid.
Please make note that if you are trying to figure out what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan find all the information about other programs at Pine Technical & Community College. We implemented filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in Minnesota which have Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians programs - please click the blue button on the right. 24 universities are currently offering programs in Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians - Alexandria Technical & Community College, Anoka Technical College, Saint Paul College and other.
Other Programs in Pine Technical & Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Pine Technical & Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians program.
Filters by degree:
Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Radiologist Assistant
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Business/Office Automation/Technology/Data Entry
- Entrepreneurial and Small Business Operations
- Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies
Precision Systems Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Precision Metal Working
Manufacturing Engineering Technology/Technician
Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies
Give feedback about Pine Technical & Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Pine Technical & Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful