Electrocardiograph Technology/Technician at Pickaway Ross Joint Vocational School District: Overview
- Award of less than 1 academic year 7
Number of students7
At the Pickaway Ross Joint Vocational School District through Electrocardiograph Technology/Technician program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year. The lessons of this program will be held at 895 Crouse Chapel Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 7 or more and 0% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 29% of students are granted with financial aid.
Go to the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to choose. There you сan find all the information about other programs at Pickaway Ross Joint Vocational School District. You can apply filter option “by degree” to sort programs offering the degree you're interested in. To explore a list of all colleges and universities in Ohio which have Electrocardiograph Technology/Technician programs, tap on the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Electrocardiograph Technology/Technician in Ohio are 9, such as Cincinnati State Technical and Community College, Columbus State Community College, O C Collins Career Center and other.
Other Programs in Pickaway Ross Joint Vocational School District
Here you can find the list of other programs in Pickaway Ross Joint Vocational School District and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Electrocardiograph Technology/Technician program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Insurance Specialist/Medical Biller
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Electrocardiograph Technology/Technician
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Phlebotomy Technician/Phlebotomist
- Health Aides/Attendants/Orderlies
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
Give feedback about Pickaway Ross Joint Vocational School District
Student Reviews and Ratings for Pickaway Ross Joint Vocational School District
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful