Pharmacy Technician/Assistant at Pickaway Ross Joint Vocational School District: Overview
- Award of less than 1 academic year 4
Number of students4
At the Pickaway Ross Joint Vocational School District through Pharmacy Technician/Assistant program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year. The lessons of this program will be held at 895 Crouse Chapel Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 4 or more and 25% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 29% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Go to the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to choose. There you сan explore all the information about other programs at Pickaway Ross Joint Vocational School District. You can apply filter option “by degree” to sort programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To find a list of all colleges and universities in Ohio which have Pharmacy Technician/Assistant programs, tap on the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Pharmacy Technician/Assistant in Ohio are 61, such as Ashland County-West Holmes Career Center, Fortis College-Ravenna, Butler Tech-D Russel Lee Career Center and other.
Other Programs in Pickaway Ross Joint Vocational School District
Here you can find the list of other programs in Pickaway Ross Joint Vocational School District and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Pharmacy Technician/Assistant program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Insurance Specialist/Medical Biller
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Electrocardiograph Technology/Technician
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Phlebotomy Technician/Phlebotomist
- Health Aides/Attendants/Orderlies
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
Give feedback about Pickaway Ross Joint Vocational School District
Student Reviews and Ratings for Pickaway Ross Joint Vocational School District
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful