Medical Insurance Specialist/Medical Biller at Pickaway Ross Joint Vocational School District: Overview
- Award of less than 1 academic year 8
Number of students8
At the Pickaway Ross Joint Vocational School District through Medical Insurance Specialist/Medical Biller program you can gain degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year. The lessons of this program will be held at 895 Crouse Chapel Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 8 or more and 0% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 29% of students have financial aid.
Please pay attention that if you are trying to figure out what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at Pickaway Ross Joint Vocational School District. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to open a list of all colleges and universities in Ohio offering Medical Insurance Specialist/Medical Biller programs - please click the blue sidebar on the right. 26 universities are currently offering programs in Medical Insurance Specialist/Medical Biller - Canton City Schools Adult Career and Technical Education, Ross Medical Education Center-Cincinnati, Eastern Gateway Community College and other.
Other Programs in Pickaway Ross Joint Vocational School District
Here you can find the list of other programs in Pickaway Ross Joint Vocational School District and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Medical Insurance Specialist/Medical Biller program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Insurance Specialist/Medical Biller
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Electrocardiograph Technology/Technician
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Phlebotomy Technician/Phlebotomist
- Health Aides/Attendants/Orderlies
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
Give feedback about Pickaway Ross Joint Vocational School District
Student Reviews and Ratings for Pickaway Ross Joint Vocational School District
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful