Health Professions and Related Programs at Pickaway Ross Joint Vocational School District: Overview
Number of students244
At the Pickaway Ross Joint Vocational School District through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. The classes of this program will be conducted at 895 Crouse Chapel Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 244 or more and 23% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 29% of students receive financial aid.
Please make note that if you are trying to figure out what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan find all the information about other programs at Pickaway Ross Joint Vocational School District. We implemented filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Ohio which have Health Professions and Related Programs programs - please tap on the blue sidebar on the right. 249 universities are currently offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs - ETI Technical College, Miami-Jacobs Career College-Independence, Air Force Institute of Technology-Graduate School of Engineering & Management and other.
Other Programs in Pickaway Ross Joint Vocational School District
Here you can find the list of other programs in Pickaway Ross Joint Vocational School District and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Insurance Specialist/Medical Biller
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Electrocardiograph Technology/Technician
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Phlebotomy Technician/Phlebotomist
- Health Aides/Attendants/Orderlies
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
Give feedback about Pickaway Ross Joint Vocational School District
Student Reviews and Ratings for Pickaway Ross Joint Vocational School District
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful