Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin at Pearl River Community College: Overview
- Associate's degree 80
Number of students80
At the Pearl River Community College through Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin program you can gain degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 101 Hwy 11 N.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 80 or more and 20% of students are men.
Pearl River Community College offers on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Pearl River Community College campus is safe for students with 0.17% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, motor vehicle theft and robbery are the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 26% of students have financial aid.
Go to the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to pick. There you сan explore all the information about other programs at Pearl River Community College. You can utilize filter option “by degree” to examine programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To explore a list of all colleges and universities in Mississippi offering Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin programs, click the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin in Mississippi are 22, such as Coahoma Community College, Copiah-Lincoln Community College, Delta State University and other.
Other Programs in Pearl River Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Pearl River Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Pre-Pharmacy Studies
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology/Technician
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Drafting and Design Technology/Technician
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
Computer Software and Media Applications
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Elementary Education and Teaching
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Give feedback about Pearl River Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Pearl River Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful