Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services at Shawnee Community College: Overview
Number of students12
At the Shawnee Community College through Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services program you can get degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 8364 Shawnee College Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 12 or more and 0% of students are men.
Shawnee Community College campus is safe for students with 0.06% of maximum crimes a year. Aggravated assault is the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 5% of students have financial aid.
Visit the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to choose. There you сan find all the information about other programs at Shawnee Community College. You can apply filter option “by degree” to examine programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To find a list of all colleges and universities in Illinois which have Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services programs, click the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services in Illinois are 102, such as Mr John's School of Cosmetology Esthetics & Nails-Decatur, Niles School of Cosmetology, Oehrlein School of Cosmetology and other.
Other Programs in Shawnee Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Shawnee Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Medical Insurance Specialist/Medical Biller
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Services Technician
- Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
Computer and Information Sciences
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Wildlife and Wildlands Science and Management
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Child Care Provider/Assistant
Biological and Physical Sciences
Electrical and Power Transmission Installers
Give feedback about Shawnee Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Shawnee Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful