Precision Metal Working at Paris Junior College: Overview
Number of students165
At the Paris Junior College through Precision Metal Working program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 2400 Clarksville St.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 165 or more and 95.2% of students are men. 1.8% of students studying the Precision Metal Working program are non-residents of the United States.
Paris Junior College provides on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Paris Junior College campus is safe for students with 0.22% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, forcible sex offense and aggravated assault are the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling is provided for students. 18% of students are granted with financial aid.
Go to the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to select. There you сan explore all the information about other programs at Paris Junior College. You can utilize filter option “by degree” to explore programs offering the degree you're interested in. To explore a list of all colleges and universities in Texas offering Precision Metal Working programs, tap on the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Precision Metal Working in Texas are 57, such as Kilgore College, Lamar State College-Port Arthur, College of the Mainland and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Paris Junior College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Paris Junior College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Precision Metal Working program.
Filters by degree:
Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Health/Medical Preparatory Programs
- Pre-Medicine/Pre-Medical Studies
- Pre-Pharmacy Studies
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Nursing Administration
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Drafting and Design Technology/Technician
Drama/Theatre Arts and Stagecraft
Computer and Information Sciences
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Non-Professional General Legal Studies (Undergraduate
Linguistic, Comparative, and Related Language Studies and Services
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Give feedback about Paris Junior College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Paris Junior College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful