Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, and Administration at University of Maryland, Baltimore: Overview
Number of students172
At the University of Maryland, Baltimore through Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, and Administration program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Master's degree, Doctor's degree - research/scholarship , Doctor's degree - professional practice. The lessons of this program will be held at 620 West Lexington St.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 172 or more and 38.4% of students are men. 7.6% of students taking the Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, and Administration program are non-residents of the United States.
University of Maryland, Baltimore provides on-campus housing. Students that live on campus usually paying for room 8124$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students.
If you are still not sure what program to choose, you сan find all the information about other programs at University of Maryland, Baltimore on the Other Programs block. To check out programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is added. You can tap on the blue sidebar on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in Maryland providing Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, and Administration programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, and Administration in Maryland are 4, such as Notre Dame of Maryland University, University of Baltimore, University of Maryland Eastern Shore.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in University of Maryland, Baltimore
Here you can find the list of other programs in University of Maryland, Baltimore and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, and Administration program.
Filters by degree:
- Advanced/Graduate Dentistry and Oral Sciences
- Dental Clinical Sciences
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Pathology/Pathologist Assistant
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical Laboratory Science/Medical Technology/Technologist
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Genetic Counseling/Counselor
- Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, and Administration
- Pharmacy Administration and Pharmacy Policy and Regulatory Affairs
- Pharmaceutics and Drug Design
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Public Health
- Rehabilitation and Therapeutic Professions
- Physical Therapy/Therapist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Nursing Science
- Nursing Practice
Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology
- Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Microbiological Sciences and Immunology
- Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Ecology, Evolution, Systematics, and Population Biology
- Molecular Medicine
- Neurobiology and Neurosciences
Give feedback about University of Maryland, Baltimore
Student Reviews and Ratings for University of Maryland, Baltimore
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful