Education at Ottawa University-Phoenix: Overview
Number of students105
At the Ottawa University-Phoenix through Education program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Bachelor's degree, Master's degree, Post-master's certificate. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 9414 North 25th Avenue.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 105 or more and 21.9% of students are men.
Ottawa University-Phoenix campus is safe for students with 0.3% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary is the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling is offered for students.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to pick, you сan explore all the information about other programs at Ottawa University-Phoenix on the Other Programs block. To sort programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is available. You can tap on the blue sidebar on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Arizona providing Education programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Education in Arizona are 39, such as American Indian College Inc, Arizona State University-Tempe, Arizona Western College and other.
Other Programs in Ottawa University-Phoenix
Here you can find the list of other programs in Ottawa University-Phoenix and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Education program.
Filters by degree:
Curriculum and Instruction
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Educational Administration and Supervision
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Educational/Instructional Media Design
- Educational/Instructional Technology
- Special Education and Teaching
- Student Counseling and Personnel Services
- Counselor Education/School Counseling and Guidance Services
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Secondary Education and Teaching
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods, Oth
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Music Teacher Education
- Biology Teacher Education
- History Teacher Education
- Mathematics Teacher Education
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Health and Medical Administrative Services
Criminal Justice and Corrections
English Language and Literature
Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies
Give feedback about Ottawa University-Phoenix
Student Reviews and Ratings for Ottawa University-Phoenix
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful