Health Professions and Related Programs at Oregon Health & Science University: Overview
Number of students894
At the Oregon Health & Science University through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Bachelor's degree, Postbaccalaureate certificate, Master's degree, Post-master's certificate, Doctor's degree - research/scholarship , Doctor's degree - professional practice. The lessons of this program will be held at 3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 894 or more and 28.5% of students are men. 0.3% of students taking the Health Professions and Related Programs program are non-residents of the United States.
Oregon Health & Science University campus is safe for students with 2.19% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, motor vehicle theft and forcible sex offense are the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students.
Visit the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to choose. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at Oregon Health & Science University. You can use filter option “by degree” to check out programs offering the degree you're interested in. To find a list of all colleges and universities in Oregon offering Health Professions and Related Programs programs, tap on the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs in Oregon are 57, such as Abdill Career College Inc, Blue Mountain Community College, Central Oregon Community College and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Oregon Health & Science University
Here you can find the list of other programs in Oregon Health & Science University and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
- Advanced/Graduate Dentistry and Oral Sciences
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Health Services Administration
- Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition Services
- Clinical Nutrition/Nutritionist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Family Practice Nurse/Nursing
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Practice
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
- Environmental Health
- Critical Care Nursing
Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology
- Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Cell/Cellular Biology and Anatomical Sciences
- Cell/Cellular Biology and Histology
- Microbiological Sciences and Immunology
- Molecular Genetics
- Biomathematics, Bioinformatics, and Computational Biology
- Neurobiology and Neurosciences
- Oncology and Cancer Biology
Give feedback about Oregon Health & Science University
Student Reviews and Ratings for Oregon Health & Science University
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful