Radio and Television Broadcasting Technology/Technician at Brookdale Community College: Overview
- Associate's degree 9
Number of students9
At the Brookdale Community College through Radio and Television Broadcasting Technology/Technician program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 765 Newman Springs Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 9 or more and 88.9% of students are men.
Brookdale Community College campus is safe for students with 0.04% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary and aggravated assault are the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 18% of students receive financial aid.
Check out the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to pick. There you сan explore all the information about other programs at Brookdale Community College. You can utilize filter option “by degree” to examine programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To explore a list of all colleges and universities in New Jersey providing Radio and Television Broadcasting Technology/Technician programs, click the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Radio and Television Broadcasting Technology/Technician in New Jersey are 4, such as Camden County College, Rowan University, Mercer County Community College.
Other Programs in Brookdale Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Brookdale Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Radio and Television Broadcasting Technology/Technician program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography/Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- Specialized Sales, Merchandising and Marketing Operations
- Fashion Merchandising
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians
- Automotive Engineering Technology/Technician
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Drafting and Design Technology/Technician
Design and Applied Arts
Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians
Computer and Information Sciences
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Give feedback about Brookdale Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Brookdale Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful