Personal and Culinary Services at Iowa Western Community College: Overview
Number of students60
At the Iowa Western Community College through Personal and Culinary Services program you can get degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 2700 College Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 60 or more and 18.3% of students are men.
Iowa Western Community College provides on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Iowa Western Community College campus is safe for students with 0.9% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, aggravated assault and robbery are the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling is available for students. 17% of students are awarded with financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to choose, you сan discover all the information about other programs at Iowa Western Community College on the Other Programs block. To explore programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is available. You can click the blue button on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in Iowa which have Personal and Culinary Services programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Personal and Culinary Services in Iowa are 31, such as Capri College-Dubuque, Capri College-Cedar Rapids, American College of Hairstyling-Cedar Rapids and other.
Other Programs in Iowa Western Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Iowa Western Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Personal and Culinary Services program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Sterile Processing Technology/Technician
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Robotics Technology/Technician
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
- Energy Management and Systems Technology/Technician
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- CAD/CADD Drafting and/or Design Technology/Technician
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Culinary Arts and Related Services
Give feedback about Iowa Western Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Iowa Western Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful