Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science at South Suburban College: Overview
Number of students9
At the South Suburban College through Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. The classes of this program will be conducted at 15800 South State Street.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 9 or more and 11.1% of students are men.
South Suburban College campus is safe for students with 0.09% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, motor vehicle theft and forcible sex offense are the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 10% of students are granted with financial aid.
Visit the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to pick. There you сan find all the information about other programs at South Suburban College. You can utilize filter option “by degree” to explore programs offering the degree you're interested in. To explore a list of all colleges and universities in Illinois providing Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science programs, click the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science in Illinois are 46, such as Oakton Community College, Parkland College, Prairie State College and other.
Other Programs in South Suburban College
Here you can find the list of other programs in South Suburban College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Cardiovascular Technology/Technologist
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography/Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Phlebotomy Technician/Phlebotomist
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Office Management and Supervision
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Executive Assistant/Executive Secretary
- Entrepreneurial and Small Business Operations
- Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies
- Real Estate
- Specialized Sales, Merchandising and Marketing Operations
- Fashion Merchandising
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Accounting and Computer Science
Give feedback about South Suburban College
Student Reviews and Ratings for South Suburban College
More colleges and universities
Paul Mitchell the School-Jersey Shore
Graduation Rate: 77%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful