Business Operations Support and Assistant Services at Ocean County College: Overview
Number of students2
At the Ocean County College through Business Operations Support and Assistant Services program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at College Drive.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 2 or more and 0% of students are men.
Ocean County College campus is safe for students with 0.09% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary and aggravated assault are the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 19% of students have financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to choose, you сan discover all the information about other programs at Ocean County College on the Other Programs block. To sort programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is added. You can tap on the blue button on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in New Jersey which have Business Operations Support and Assistant Services programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Business Operations Support and Assistant Services in New Jersey are 18, such as Eastwick College-Hackensack, Atlantic Cape Community College, Bergen Community College and other.
Other Programs in Ocean County College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Ocean County College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Business Operations Support and Assistant Services program.
Filters by degree:
Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Athletic Training/Trainer
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Entrepreneurial and Small Business Operations
- Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Natural Resources Conservation and Research
Communications Technologies/Technicians and Support Services
Computer and Information Sciences
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Visual and Performing Arts
Give feedback about Ocean County College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Ocean County College
More colleges and universities
Paul Mitchell the School-Jersey Shore
Graduation Rate: 77%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful