Health Professions and Related Programs at Ocean County College: Overview
Number of students152
At the Ocean County College through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at College Drive.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 152 or more and 13.2% of students are men. 2% of students studying the Health Professions and Related Programs program are non-residents of the United States.
Ocean County College campus is safe for students with 0.09% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary and aggravated assault are the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 19% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Check out the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to select. There you сan find all the information about other programs at Ocean County College. You can apply filter option “by degree” to check out programs offering the degree you're interested in. To open a list of all colleges and universities in New Jersey which have Health Professions and Related Programs programs, tap on the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs in New Jersey are 103, such as Eastwick College-Hackensack, Atlantic Cape Community College, Fortis Institute-Wayne and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Ocean County College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Ocean County College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Athletic Training/Trainer
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Entrepreneurial and Small Business Operations
- Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Natural Resources Conservation and Research
Communications Technologies/Technicians and Support Services
Computer and Information Sciences
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Visual and Performing Arts
Give feedback about Ocean County College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Ocean County College
More colleges and universities
Paul Mitchell the School-Jersey Shore
Graduation Rate: 77%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful