Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services at Oakland City University: Overview
Number of students100
At the Oakland City University through Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services program you can gain degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree, Bachelor's degree, Master's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are necessary or admission. The classes of this program will be held at 138 N Lucretia St.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 100 or more and 56% of students are men. 2% of students taking the Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services program are non-residents of the United States.
Oakland City University provides on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Oakland City University campus is safe for students with 0.43% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary is the most often detected crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying for room 3100$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 4% of students are granted with financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to pick, you сan explore all the information about other programs at Oakland City University on the Other Programs block. To explore programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is implemented. You can tap on the blue sidebar on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Indiana which have Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services in Indiana are 64, such as Ancilla College, Anderson University, Ball State University and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Oakland City University
Here you can find the list of other programs in Oakland City University and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services program.
Filters by degree:
Special Education and Teaching
- Special Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education, Multiple Levels
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Music Teacher Education
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Science Teacher Education/General Science Teacher Education
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Organizational Leadership
- Accounting and Related Services
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Business/Office Automation/Technology/Data Entry
- Human Resources Management and Services
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
- Marketing/Marketing Management
Design and Applied Arts
Computer/Information Technology Administration and Management
Culinary Arts and Related Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
Give feedback about Oakland City University
Student Reviews and Ratings for Oakland City University
Photo by Colby Laxton
Photo by Katie Sheridan
Photo by Kristie Stewart
All the photos were taken from different opened sources from the internet. Information for authors: if you don't want Search.University to show your photos here, please let us know by the contact form. You need to send us the information that confirms your authorship.
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful