Precision Metal Working at Eastern Florida State College: Overview
- Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years 15
Number of students15
At the Eastern Florida State College through Precision Metal Working program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. The classes of this program will be conducted at 1519 Clearlake Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 15 or more and 100% of students are men.
Eastern Florida State College campus is safe for students with 0.04% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, aggravated assault and motor vehicle theft are the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 9% of students have financial aid.
Go to the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to pick. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at Eastern Florida State College. You can apply filter option “by degree” to explore programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To explore a list of all colleges and universities in Florida which have Precision Metal Working programs, click the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Precision Metal Working in Florida are 43, such as Atlantic Technical College, Bradford-Union Technical Center, College of Central Florida and other.
Other Programs in Eastern Florida State College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Eastern Florida State College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Precision Metal Working program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Accounting and Related Services
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
Precision Metal Working
Give feedback about Eastern Florida State College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Eastern Florida State College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful